This subtropical tour is for nature lovers, with a lot of adventures like zip-line (omega), hiking in the wild nature, seeing waterfall and river of beautiful subtropical nature of Georgia and of course, in the end, you will have delicious lunch from local farmers.
The Mtirala Mountain is the most humid place in Georgia. This is where its name derives from. Mtirala National Park has located 30 km from Batumi and shelters various species of fauna and flora of Colchis subtropical forests. The park has two main hiking trails, where you will be amazed by the beauty of the river, waterfalls and lakes.
Start point: Batumi
Tour starts at 10:00 a.m.
Tour duration: 7 hours
- Pick up from the hotel
- National park entrance, photo stop for 5 minutes
- Crossing the extreme footbridge
- The visitors center, stop for 5 minutes
- Exotic cable car
- Hiking to the waterfall and lake (3 km.)
- Zip-line optional
- Lunch with organic food from the local farming
- Return to Batumi
The special price is available only for April 15
- Comfortable transportation by 4X4 van
- Professional guide service
- Delicious lunch
- Unforgettable memories
For participation please contact us.