Here you will have the opportunity to visit one of the oldest and the most beautiful places in Adjara, where you will be surprised by the ancient fortresses, bridges, waterfalls and of course the beautiful nature of Machakhela valley. In this tour there is combined nature and culture together, you can get familiar with local village life and meanwhile visit the beautiful nature of Georgia, such as waterfalls, rivers and mountains, the tour ends with delicious lunch in village family.
Machakhela National Park is an ecological corridor linking the protected areas of western Georgia to Mtirala and Kintrishi and the protected areas of North-East Turkey.
Start point: Batumi
Tour starts at 10:00 am.
Tour duration: 7 hours
- Chorokhi and Acharistskhali river confluence
- Mirveti Waterfall
- Medieval bridge of Mirveti
- Medieval fortress of Gvara
- Machakhela rifle monument
- Medieval Bridge of Tskhemlara
- Waterfall of Kvemo Chkhutuneti
- Ethnographic Museum of Machakhela
- Lunch in local Georgian family
- Return to Batumi
The price depends on the number of persons.
The price includes:
- Guide service
- Tickets for the museum
For participation please contact us by phone or email. We can pick you up from the hotel.